Public Speaking

BANG! The plane wheels touch the ground. As I walk out of the plane and I feel the heat around my body, I say  “WOW” in my head “this place is so beautiful”. When I walk into the house I look around, get changed into my bathing suit and jump into the pool. I was so excited to be staying in Punta Cana …  

Hello, grade 4 students and Ms. M, I am Fenway and I am here today to talk to you about why you should go to Cap Cana in Punta Cana on your school break. You should go to Cap Cana during your school break because you can stay in a private villa or at the Eden Roc hotel. During the day there are a lot of activities to suit all ages and there is also a very lovely beach and there are very nice pools. 

Let’s get started with where you can stay…

Picture this: you driving to the beach on one of your golf carts being able to get drinks whenever you want…

This is what you will get if you stay in a Villa.  Staying in a private villa will get you a butler and chef. In my villa, there were four bedrooms, all with bathrooms. There is also the main area where the dinner table is. There is also one pool and one hot tub. There is a small table so you can do a bit of work but I suggest you don’t because that wouldn’t be the right time and instead you could be enjoying this. (Then I show the view.)

Each day when we woke up we would have a very big breakfast prepared by the chef. After breakfast, we would get ready and usually go to the Eden Roc beach. 

It has beautiful white sand, comfortable chairs and the water is great for body surfing. We normally stayed at the beach until lunch and then went back to the house for a delicious meal. After lunch, we either went back to the beach or went to our pool. In the evening we normally played on the golf course.  

There are so many awesome activities to do in Punta Cana! For example, you can go to the Scape park. Scape park is an awesome activities center in the resort Cap Cana where you can swim in underwater caves, zipline into the pool, go on a water hammock and more fun things like that. 

If you go I also suggest that you go to the beach club and swim in the most beautiful light blue water in the ocean. There are two amazing pools that are massive. There are also sand toys there so you don’t need to travel with sand toys. At the beach, there are comfy chairs with a big umbrella so if it rains or when it is really sunny or hot you don’t get sunburnt. There are also cabanas.  A cabana is like a big bed on the beach that is shaded.

This is why you should go to Punta Cana. If a private villa, lots of activities, an amazing beach, and some of the most amazing pools don’t make you want to go to Punta Cana… I don’t know what will!

Thank you for listening and have a nice trip on our next school break.